Punch Powertrain develops, produces and markets innovative and high-quality powertrains and transmissions to enable vehicles to ride more economically and efficiently. In order to support this worldwide mission, we expect the same enthusiastic effort from our suppliers.
The strategy of our Purchasing Department is focused on developing long-term relationships of trust with suppliers in order to ensure that we can succeed together.
Punch Powertrain is always looking for …
Companies that can support us in making steel parts, gear wheels, aluminum cast parts, turned parts, cast iron, sintered and forged parts, bearings, stamped and pressed metal parts, complete assemblies, connecting elements, clips, cables, connectors, plastic and rubber parts.
Two types of suppliers:
- 'large volume' suppliers who can deliver thousands of units of mass-produced articles directly to our worldwide production sites.
- ‘small volume’ suppliers who deliver directly to our R&D Department in Belgium. Punch Powertrain expects direct involvement in the development of new concepts or in the optimization of our existing products. In addition to suppliers of standard products, we are also looking for companies that can deliver specific parts for prototypes (milling, grinding, forging, etc.).
Do you believe that your company can represent an added value for Punch Powertrain? Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Framework Supply Agreement
- the Supplier code of conduct
- General Purchasing Conditions Punch Powertrain NV