CTI Symposium Shanghai – Automotive Drivetrains, Intelligent, ElectrifiedShanghai, China
Punch Powertrain will be present at the 8th International CTI Symposium in China with a stand and will hold a presentation on the topic of DCT, titled: “A new benchmark in compact, low cost DCT technology”.
During this presentation a Punch Powertrain expert will treat the subjects:
- innovative 7speed dual clutch transmission
- single layshaft by using automatic transmission components
- class leading thermal stability by axial clutch topology
The subjects will be illustrated, based on a product innovation of the company: the DT1.
On our stand, we will display our flagship technologies:
- VT3 is a successful, robust and cost-effective CVT, which can be quickly deployed. It is available in several torque variants, ranging from 150 to 220Nm.
Be among the first to learn about the PX1: a next generation of VT3, enhanced with new features for evolving market.
- VT5represents the latest, compact technology of CVT in serial production.
- DT1 redefines the concept of DCT with its unique single lay shaft design for FWD. This light weight innovation has robust independent cooling of wet clutches and features 7 speeds, 4 gear pairs and 1 shift drum. Just as the VT5, the DT1 is available for 48V applications.
Punch Powertrain yearly participates in all 3 CTI Symposia (USA, China and Germany), at which you can visit our stand.TO WEBSITE